Friday, February 8, 2013

Feeding two birds with one seed

So today I've decided to feed two birds with one seed: completely repay my student loans and become a better artist.

This blog is the beginning of this. Here I'll chronicle my daily drawings, and maybe some other crafty adventures. Hopefully, in the process, I'll sell some doodles, meet my goal of paying my student loans ($16K) by February 2015, and maybe even develop a style and become a professional visual artist of some sort. Worst case scenario: I have fun creating everyday. I can't lose!

Today's illustrations are the header for this blog and the (very wee) favicon.

This favicon didn't work out. (Favicons have too small a space for details.) I still think it's cute.

Thank you for joining me here and holding space for my dreams. <3 Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment